Murcian MetalmorphosisThis skull’s structure is cast from a real human head and made of hard, unbreakable plastic. It has been “gilt” (the techniques for applying fine Gold leaf) with multiple layers of EPL genuine 24 Karats gold leaf. The skull was completely disarticulated into 22 pieces for the gilding process and reassembled on a stand with movable joints that allows for the bones to be studied as a whole, or as individual parts. The methodology by which the skull was assembled was used by French Anatomist, Claude Beauchene, in the mid-1800s. It took over 1000 hours of meticulous work to assemble this skull.
pete wentz wouldnt have been allowed in the 27 club. do you even realize who youre grouping him with? fuuck no..
when i think about fob and suicide it’s absolutely horrible like how patrick never thought that he’d make it past 21 and how everyone was so relieved on pete’s 27th birthday that he didn’t join the 27 club and how andy thought of suicide during the hiatus and it makes me want to turn into a pebble and get rid of all my thoughts and feelings forever
INTERPRETATIONS OF POSSIBLE PHYSICAL SYMPTOMS
Here is a quick table of predominantly-physical symptoms and their ascension-related interpretations put together from writings of Lauren Gorgo, Celia Fenn, and Denise Le Fay, but Wait! Before you read it, there is a caveat: Please exercise your discernment, common sense, and self-responsibility! Please check with yourself and your doctor to make sure that you really know what is going on with your body, which may or may not be ascension-related. I used this information, in conjunction with my discernment, to help me gain a better understand what is going on with my body, but it is definitely not something to obsess over.
- Vertigo, sleepiness, FATIGUE, disorientation, insomnia, deep sleeps, sinus issues, headaches, sore/itchy scalp, watery/red/itchy/burning eyes, changes in eyesight
Meeting of pineal and pituitary glands/opening of “sacred inner-sight” :
- Perception of light codes, sometimes seen as blindingly bright inner-light behind eyes, firm pressure on crown and the brow, or audible sound such as humming of a high frequency
Flooding of body with energy:
- Very “charged” feeling, like every cell of body is alive and vibrating; hyper-sensitive, amped up, dizzy, jumpy, with shortness of breath, fluctuating body temperature/night sweats, irregular heartbeats and/or erratic sleep patterns; possible waves of bliss
- Intense heartburn/nausea
Root clearing/grounding/cellular detoxification:
- Digestion issues
Changes in the pineal gland, allowing for a wider reception of Cosmic “bandwidth”:
- Pressure and headaches or muscle pain in the back of the head, the base of the skull, and the shoulders
Restructuring of pituitary gland:
- Dizziness, foggy vision, strange noises in the ears, vertigo
Data transmission through throat at thyroid:
- Thyroid balance problems such as waves of heat, low energy or hyperactivity
Intense clearing at the heart, throat and brow chakras:
- Flu-type symptoms with bronchitis and sinus, with focus on chest and sinuses
Over-energizing of body by amount of energy flow:
- Inability to sleep at night and repeatedly waking up at 3am (and other specific times through night)
- Inner heat that radiates outward from body and moves repeatedly, partially or completely, up and down spine/back, stopping at different chakras to work
- Repeated intense inner body heat “hot flashes”; hands and/or bottoms of feet extremely hot
- Extreme sweating with every Kundalini hot flash
- Stirring up of emotional/mental/etheric issues stored/suppressed in each chakra, which will need to be resolved for release; Emotional imbalances and difficult, almost “crazy” periods due to past emotional issues/ wounds/ pains/ fears/ guilt etc. and their energies being brought to surface and transmuted
- Strange, vivid dreams
Kundalini energy working in solar plexus chakra:
- Bloating of belly/gut area due to the intense energies and transformational Inner Work
Kundalini energy working in heart chakra:
- Heat, pressure, and possibly movements in heart area, with intense and uneven heartbeats or thumps and poundings; plenty of FEELING with crying, raging, being moved by very simple and beautiful or evil things
Kundalini energy working in throat chakra:
- Heat and pressure radiating out of the back of neck; aches and pains in throat and jaw; speaking (or yelling and demanding) things that have been suppressed
Kundalini energy working in two lower chakras:
- Bringing to surface of old sexual issues, feelings of guilt, and suppressed energies, fears and/or a sense of being a victim, to be consciously recognized, felt emotionally, dealt with and integrated, and eventually released
Kundalini energy working in head:
- Fire and pressures inside skull pushing and changing things in there, and it all pouring up and out of the top of head (Crown chakra)
- Inner body vibrations or buzzing that feel like a mild electric current, which moves around inside body over months and years
- Headaches, pressures and pains inside head, moving pains and pressures in the external skull and scalp
- A sense of twirling or rotating; sudden waves of dizziness, sense of falling, tipping over, etc.
- Seeing lights, colors, sparks, shadows moving, movements of energies and non-physical beings
- Pressures and pains in Brow and Crown chakra areas, top of skull/head
- Smelling of scents like burning smoke or incense very close to body; a grossly exaggerated sense of smell
- Knowing things instead of linearly thinking and intellectualizing
- Hearing changes, inner ear pressures, occasional ear-stabbing pain, hearing non-physical sounds, voices, words, clicks, buzzing
- I would also like to add this is part of rebalancing so your subconscious will also start thinking for you. Saying or writing words while thinking of something else or feeling like you want to express yourself and find it hard to communicate vocally.
- Telepathy comes in here(hearing what other people are thinking before they speak) and also so does a firmer intuition(knowing without thinking). Plus in general lack of appetite is from a chemical change within the system. Merging both worlds together to create balance.
- Repeated cold flashes, inner body cold spots, certain chakra areas turn cold for periods; extra electricity in your body, constantly getting zapped when you touch things; muscle spasms, twitching, itching, strange sensations on or under the skin, nerve sensitivity; pains and pressures in areas of spine; mental confusion; sudden waves of nausea; onset or increase of allergies, chemical sensitivity; severe sensitivity to sounds, smells, lights, heat, cold, energies, other people, lower energies, etc.; sudden eating/food changes; difficulty digesting all foods, inability to drink alcohol, take drugs, etc.; inability to physically be around people and/or large groups of people; hair falling out, breaking, not growing; needing to sleep and get out-of-body during the day; profound physical, emotional, and mental exhaustion; restlessness; body weakness, lethargy, aches.
- To Feeling the Shift in the Physical Body, part 3: With More Grace and Ease —>